My Christmas and NY's in pictures


There unfortunately wasn't any snow in Belfast and this frost was the closest I was going to get!

I did spend some time studying I was a little bit sensible.

I had so much fun with my friends and that to me was WAY more important than studying!

Spent time with my boyfriend too(I wish pft) 

I went a little bit crazy in the Boxing Day sales and bought A LOT.

Family are super important to me and I spent most of my Christmas holidays surrounded by my family which was fab.

Of course I indulged a little bit just like everyone and one of my fave treats was this Terry's chocolate orange hot chocolate (thanks Zoella for the recipe)



What did you get up to over Christmas and New Year's? I'd love to hear so leave a comment below and tell me.
Ray x

No comments:

Post a Comment